The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 20040C Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 4.0 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 75 decibels of sound.
The Powerful "New" (2) 2.0 HP (SP-9421-22060) motors operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
The "New" SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times.
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
The CAT-20040C Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 1500 hours or less.
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and uneven terrains (no oil in the pump).
The large 20 Gallon Steel Air Tank is just the right size for shop or garage.
Designed for the person looking for Power, Air Flow and Less Service with at Least 30% Less Noise!
- Ultra Quiet - Only 75 decibels
- Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
- Two pressure control gauges
- One - 1/4″ Industrial female quick connector
- Condor Pressure Switch
- Thermal Overload Protector
- 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
- 220 Volt / 60 Hertz / Single Phase (No 208 Volts)
- Low Amp Draw - 14 Amps
- Time to fill tank from empty to full - 150 Seconds
- Recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI - 40 Seconds
- Duty Cycle - 70/30
- Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
- Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
- 20 Gal. Steel AirTank - pounds and easy to move around.
- L (39") x W (15") x H (28")
- 140 lbs
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Comes complete (4) Air Filters
- Plug Type: Nema 6-15P
- Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
- Assembled in USA with Global Compoents
EZ-1-2301 Auto Drain Valve Factoy Installed
The California Air Tools EZ-1 Automatic Drain Valve has been designed to eliminate manually draining your air compressor air tank.
The manually set timer allows you to set the time for both the frequency and duration of the draining process.