The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 30020DCADC-22060 (220v) Ultra Quiet, Ultra Dry Oil-Free Air Compressor with Air Drying System is designed to be one of the quietest 2.0 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 70 decibels of sound.
The Powerful 2.0 HP motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
The SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times.
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
The CAT-30020DCADC-22060 Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 1500 hours or less.
The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and eliminates oil from being in the air.
The large 30 Gallon ASME Certified Steel Air Tank is just the right size for shop or garage. Good for commercial use.
The Air Dryer is specially designed to remove up to 98% of the water vapor from the air to protect sensitive tools and machinery.
PDP performance range (-20' F. to -51' F.)
Air Quality: ISO 8573 - Class 2.3.1
To dry the air from the air compressor an Aftercooler and Dryer are utilized.
The aftercooler is a heat exchanger for cooling the discharge air from the air compressor. The water vapor from the compressed air is condensed into liquid form and pushed into the Air Dryer.
The easy to replace "Spin-On" Air Dryer Cartridge has a regenerating High-Temperature Molecular Sieve Desiccant to dry the air.
This cartridge dryer has a life of 2-years before replacement.
The California Air Tools EZ-1 Automatic Drain Valve has been designed to eliminate manually draining your air compressor air tank.
The manually set timer allows you to set the time for both the frequency and duration of the draining process.
Designed for the person looking for Power, Dry Air, Air Flow and Less Service with at Least 30% Less Noise!
- Ultra Quiet - Only 70 decibels
- Oil-Free Pump (Class 1) – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
Less maintenance and Costs.
- Two pressure control gauges
- 5.0 Micron (Class 2) Air Filter & Regulator with a 3/8" Port
- Air Hose Port 3/8"
- Condor Pressure Switch
- Thermal Overload Protector
- 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
- 220 Volts / 60 Hertz / Single Phase / (No 208 Volts)
- Low Amp Draw - 7 Amps
- Time to fill tank from empty to full - 6.30 minutes
- Recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI - 1.45 minutes
- Duty Cycle - 70/30
- Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
- Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
- 30 Gallon ASME Steel Air Tank for Commercial use.
- L (26") x W/D (36") x H (43.5")
- 138 lbs
- Air Dryer Cartridge uses a High-Temperature Molecular Sieve Desiccant
Easy to remove (spin off) and replace every 2 years
- Aftercooler (condenser)
- PDP performance range (-20' F. to -51' F.)
- Air Quality: ISO 8573 - Class 2.3.1
- EZ-1-2321 Auto Drain Valve Factory Installed
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Comes complete (2) Air Filters
- Commercial Use: Refer to State & City Codes
- Assembled in USA with global components