50" X 29.5" Hitch-mounted Mobility Cargo Carrier
- A practical transportation for wheelchair, scooter, lawn mower and snow blower
- The ramp features closely spaced rungs to accommodate small-wheeled equipment.
- Ideal to most vehicle with a Class III or IV 2'' Hitch Receiver
- Heavy duty aluminum structure provides durability and is corrosion resistant.
- Multiple tie-down points to secure your cargo.
- Reflectors increase safety while driving in the dark
- 9'' safety rail prevents cargoes from falling off it.
- Withstands maximum 500 lbs load.
- ● A Perfect Transportation: Use the aluminum cargo carrier to carry wheelchair, scooter, lawn mower, snow blower and other cargoes conveniently. It effectively solves your problems of transporting such heavy goods with ease.
- ● Premium Aluminum Material: A heavy duty aluminum construction gives this cargo carrier a maximum load withstanding capacity of 500lbs. Whereas, it weighs only 40lbs. Additionally, it’s resistant to rusts and corrosion.
- ● Applicable to a Variety of Vehicles: The hutch-mounted cattier is suitable for most vehicles. Trucks, SUVs and or vans are some of such examples. Have it used to haul cargo behind mentioned vehicles with a Class III or IV 2” hitch receiver.
- ● Humanized Design for Safety: A Multiple tie-down points for secured cargoes. B. Reflectors enhance safety while driving on the road in the dark. C. 9” safety rail prevents cargo from falling out. d. Secured ramp by two pins to have it steady and secured.
- ● Detailed Product Information: The basket measures 50” (L) x 29.5” (W), whereas the ramp at 41.5” (L) X 27.5” (W). Pleasure makes sure to have your own MS, M6 and M8 wrenches prior to installation
If you're visiting a market to purchase a cargo carrier that's able to transport a variety of heavy items, then this aluminum cargo carrier is for you.
The hitch-mounted mobility carrier is compatible with most vehicles with Class III or IV 2'' hitch receiver. And it's easy to get it assembled too. Simply pull out the latch, lower the ramp and load up the equipment. You're ready to use it right away. It can hold up a maximum 500lbs load which has been possible to achieve due to its premium heavy-duty aluminum material. On top of that, it's rust and corrosion resistant too. Besides, it features numerous safety guarantees including tie-down points, reflectors and 9'' safety rail.
Don't hesitate to place an order! Why wait?