Porcelain Ceramic Manual Tile Cutter Tungsten Carbide Wheel
- High strength special solid slide rails guarantee long term use
- A special bearing block cut allows you to cut more accurately
- Titanium-plated tungsten carbide cutter wheel for smooth cutting
- A flexible breaker that can cut tiles from 0.2" to 0.47" of thickness
- Cuts porcelain and ceramic tiles up to 24-Inch (length) and 16-Inch diagonally
- Ergonomic handle for added comfort and energy saving
- Non-slip rubber pads and movable support feet for extra stability
- A heavy-duty iron frame, making it not easy to turn over
- Dual solid tracks for improving stability
- Removable scale with 0-60 degree rotational design for accurate cutting
- Four corners with plastic covers that can be used to stabilize products (two extra plastic covers for each set)
- No assembly required and easy to operate
- 7/8" replaceable cutter wheel
This 24-inch professional manual tile cutter is specially designed for the most convenient ceramic tile cutting.
Dual solid rails and a carriage system with bearing, guarantee long service life and will make cutting work smoother. It comes with a titanium plated tungsten carbide cutter wheel and a flexible breaker that can handle the thickness of tiles from 0.2'' to 0.47''(5MM-12MM). The wide metal base, antiskid rubber pads, and movable support feet provide extra stability for cutting larger tiles, and the ergonomic handle allows you to cut more effortlessly.
If you are looking for it, don't hesitate to buy one!
Note: When cutting, do not cut back and forth to avoid uneven lines.