Diesel Engine Compression Tester Test Set Kit
- High quality and brand new
- Made of durable copper and steel material
- Swivel end quick coupler allows quick and easy connection of adapters
- 0-1000 PSI/0-70 bar gauge with release valve and 14.5 in. long hose
- Includes adapters for most engines
- With a carry case, convenient for storage
- Application: Ford/navistar 6.9/7.3 Liter Engine; Audi, Volvo, VW, Cummins 5.9 Liter, M-b Cars & Trucks With 24 Mm Ports; V-185, 210, 225, 555, Vt-255, 555; Bacharach Adapter; M-b 18 Mm (prior To 1978); M-b 12 Mm (1978 And Up); Majority Of H-d Tractor Diesel Engines Including Allis Chalmers, Case, Deere, Ford, I. H., Mack, Onan, Waukesha; Cummins V-6, V-8, V-12 Bmw 2.4 Liter, Lincoln (mark-vii) 1984 & 1985, Peugeot 12 Mm/18mm; Chevy Luv 1.8/2.2 Liter, Isuzu 1.8/2.2 Liter, Toyota 1.8 Liter; G. M. 4.3/5.7/6.2/6.5 Liter (turbo); Detroit Diesel 53, 71, 92, 110, 149, V53, V71; Cat D-336, 1674, 1676, 3406, 3408, 3412 (capsule-type Nozzles); Case, Cat, Deere, Waukesha
This diesel compression tester set includes all the necessary components to test diesel compression on most diesel fueled trucks, cars and tractors!
The compression tester is constructed of durable copper and steel and features a chrome plated gauge to get accurate measurements in harsh environments. Features include a swivel-end quick-coupler for easy change-out and connection of adapters.
Do not hesitate to buy one!