1/2" Mini Air Impact Wrench Pneumatic Driver With Hammers
- Forward/reverse switch for direction adjustment, tight and remove nuts
- Variable speed for variable torque delivers up to 500ft-lb torque and 100000 RPM
- Twin hammer mechanism for maximum power to deliver accurate results with less vibration
- Powerful rotor for higher working efficiency
- Exhaust vent near the air inlet for stable performance of the air supply system
- Engineering mechanic handle for comfortable grip feeling, and anti-slip surface avoids falling off
- Come with a lube bottle that is convenient to drip lube into the air inlet
- Additional dust cover prevents the dust from entering into the air inlet
- Suitable for a variety of occasions, from auto repair to metal hardware manufacture
- Recommended air pump: 13.9 lbs, air pipe: 0.39" (diameter), below 590.4" (length)
It is designed with a variable speed regulator, which allows for both speed and direction adjustment. Select the low, medium, or full speed you need for perfect tension to tighten or loosen nuts.
Choose a forward direction to tighten the nuts and the opposite one to release. Meanwhile, its ergonomic grip ensures users a comfortable operating experience. More, it adopts a twin hammer mechanism and powerful rotor to provide efficient operation thereby improving your work efficiency. It is worth mentioning that regular maintenance is critical to the longevity of the tool. And that’s why it comes with a lube bottle that helps you drip lube into the air inlet. The last but not least, pair this tool with an appropriate air pump and air pipe. Are you selecting an air impact wrench to complete your auto repair job or other important work? This 0.5" air impact driver is a perfect choice.
If you are looking for this product, don't hesitate to place an order!