4000 Lbs Capacity Skidsteer Tractor Chain Clamp Forks For Loader Bucket Tractor
- Brand new and high quality
- Safe, efficient and trouble free operation
- Capacity up to 4000 lbs
- Slope design on the front end, easy operation
- Roll back protection slots include
- Chain holes for heavy lifting
- Heavy duty thick rectangular tube wall
- Easy and firm installation, reliable
- ● Chain Holes and Roll Back Protection Slots: The pallet forks are equipped with chain holes that allow you to use chains to secure loads and to act as a stabilizer for heavy equipment that you are moving. In addition, our roll-back protection slots can help keep your heavy loads right on the forks where they should be.
- ● Rugged Material Supports up to 4000 LBS: Using heavy-duty steel material and expert welding to construct the forks and thick rectangular tube walls, the pallet forks are durable to work with large loads. Thanks to its superior material, it’s able to support up to 4000 lbs.
- ● Quick Attachment to Suit Various Models: With the design of clamp-on, you can quickly install them onto your bucket without welding. Simply slide the forks over the cutting edge of you bucket and clamp down, locking the unit in place. It is compatible with most loader bucket skid steer tractors.
- ● Proper Size to Apply Various Applications: The length of each fork is 43", and the total length is 60" once installed. The longer the fork is, the more to lift and move items. It’s helpful to use these pallet forks to haul logs, lumber, and firewood. You can also use them to help you install fence posts, clear debris, and get rid of the brush.
This is the clamp on pallet forks which is designed and manufactured to meet the needs of a discriminating buyer for the efficient lifting and moving of pallets.
The 4000 lbs capacity clamp on pallet forks slide over the cutting edge of the your bucket and clamp down locking the unit in place. Safe, efficient and trouble free operation clamp on pallet forks allow you to easily move fence posts, lumber, pallets, and logs around
This clamp on pallet forks will be your great choice. Don't hesitate to buy it!