California Air Tools 15020C 2.0 HP Ultra Quiet Air Compressor
This California Air Tools 15020C Air Compressor will be a nice option for a hobbyist or a user keeping a small workshop. It is relatively quiet and at the same time very efficient. And thanks to its oil-free pump design, this air compressor provides a whole bunch of useful features that we will list further.
Ultra-Quiet series of California Air Tools compressors
The description of the California Air Tools 15020C wouldn't be complete without referring to the Ultra-Quiet series that includes this air compressor. So, to begin with, this product line has been specially designed by California Air Tools Inc. to provide customers with highly reliable oil-free compressors that could be used indoors while keeping a low profile. To do so, the manufacturer has equipped such Ultra-Quiet Oil-Free air compressors with
- 4-pole brushless motors which create less noise due to a lower operating speed of only 1680 RPM. Besides, this also allows for less motor wear. In addition to this, the motor is built so that it consumes less electricity and starts easier.
- Dual valve plate design created to increase the air output
- Stainless steel reed valves to make the motor even more durable
- Thermal overload protector that prevents the motor from overheating. It operates as follows: when the level of air pressure reaches the preset maximum, the automatic pressure switch turns the motor off. As soon as the air pressure drops to the minimum, it will start the motor again thus avoiding overheat.
- Extra large dual pistons allowing for faster air displacement in the tank. Which means reduced recovery times and faster filling up of the air tank.
- Air tank from cast aluminum what makes it rust-free and extremely durable
- Teflon cylinder rings that also contributes to compressor durability
- Easy drain ball valve
Reasons to choose California Air Tools 15020C Compressor
First and foremost, this air compressor offers fast and easy assembly, despite its powerful and efficient operation.
Since the California Air Tools 15020C Compressor doesn't require oil lubrication, the use of it frees you from oil changing, refilling, and disposal. Apart from that, you may use it in cold temperatures and surface evenness doesn't matter.
Furthermore, taking into account its power the compressor runs very quietly.
Main specifications of California Air Tools 15020C Compressor
- 2.0 HP rated/running
- Voltage: 110 V/ 60 Hz
- Low amp draw: 14 Amps
- Tank size: 15 Gallons
- Time it takes to fill up the tank: 230 Seconds
- Output: 6.40 CFM at 40 PSI
- 5.30 CFM at 90 PSI
- Maximum pressure: 150 PSI
- Time it takes to recover from 118 PSI to 150 PSI: 50 Seconds
- Noise level: 70 Decibels
- Dimensions: L 28" x W 17" x H 31"
- Weight: 90 lbs
What California Air Tools 15020C Compressor includes
- Oil-Free dual piston pump
- Easy start valve
- Condor pressure switch
- 2 fans
- Steel tank with the wheel kit
- Two air filters
- Two pressure control gauges
- One universal 1/4″ quick connector
- Drain valve
- Safety valve
Along with that, the manufacturer guarantees to repair or replace defective parts of the California Air Tools 15020C Compressor within 1 year from the date of purchase. However, note that in order to be considered for warranty repair or replacement parts should be recognized as defective only by the authorized California Air Tools service.