Shipping & Delivery
After an order is placed on S3 Stores it is processed by our customer service specialists (this usually takes from 1 to 2 workdays). As soon as the order payment is authorized the User will be informed by an email about that. Next, when the order is packed for shipment it will be delivered to the User by a small-parcel carrier or less than truckload (further LTL) freight carrier we closely work with. Each will be further considered in more detail below. Once the parcel is sent the User shall receive an email with a tracking number by which the User will be able to track the order.
- If you’ve selected a Ground or 3-Day Services shipping option your order will be sent via small-parcel carriers like UPS or FedEx.
- We need to take a special note of addresses as we do not ship to P.O. boxes. A physical street address is an obligatory condition for all addresses.
- Also note, orders to APO and FPO addresses are processed only if the products in the order are available for international shipping. These can be shipped via USPS and often include an additional charge.
- In case the product size and/or weight is larger than small-package carriers can ship the order will be delivered via contracted LTL carriers.
- In order to receive an LTL delivery, your presence is requested. You may either schedule an appointment online with the carrier or get the package during normal working hours which are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Before that, you will have a call from the delivery agent to schedule a delivery appointment. Then the order is usually delivered within 4 hours.
- Please note, that LTL packages are delivered only to the ground floor locations (e.g. inside a garage or to a front porch). You should also pay attention to the width and height of the street/driveway access. They must be no less than 10 feet wide and 14 feet of overhead clearance. Otherwise, handling may cause additional charges. To learn more about pricing and availability of additional charges contact our Customer Service.
- The customer is responsible for transporting the package into the home or other location. Although some delivery agents may provide assistance S3 Stores cannot guarantee additional service to Users. Moreover, delivery drivers do not have special freight handling equipment.
- Also, note that standard shipping rates are applicable to the 48 Contiguous United States only. As with small parcels, you have to specify a physical street address as we do not make shipping to P.O. boxes.
LTL Freight, Inside Delivery:
- In contrast to previous shipping options, Inside Delivery allows for special handling and placement of orders. Inside Delivery includes LTL freight transportation along with the delivery and placement of your order directly into the room of your choice. Please note, that the service extends over two normal flights of stairs (up to 15 steps each). However, this does not include the removal of packaging materials.
- This type of shipping is processed between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. from Monday to Friday. In order to receive a package, you need to be present during delivery. Before the delivery, the agent will call you to make a delivery appointment. After that, the package is usually delivered within 4 hours.
- The requirements for the Inside Delivery are as follows: the width of street/driveway access must be no less than 10 feet while an overhead clearance must be no lower than 14 feet. Besides, there must be no weight limits for vehicles.
- Also, there is a requirement for the width of stairways, doorways, hallways, and turns inside the premises. It must be 36 inches or wider.
- If you require other delivery conditions than the above mentioned concerning sharp turn, narrow or gravel driveways, gated communities or condominiums, additional handling services and fees would need to be involved. To apply for additional services, contact our Customer Service department.
- Please note, that the Inside Delivery provides standard shipping rates only for the 48 Contiguous United States.
- Pay attention to the address you specify for the delivery. It must be a physical street address as we do not ship to P.O. boxes.
PLEASE MAKE VISUAL INSPECTION OF YOUR PACKAGES BEFORE SIGNING THE DELIVERY RECEIPT.
Does the package contain all the pieces accounted for?
Please check if all items in the list are included in the package. Make sure that all of them arrived in good condition.
- In case a part of the order is missing you may accept the delivery and report the missing parts or items, and contact our Customer Service team.
- If the package contains damaged or defective item(s) you may choose to refuse the delivery. In this case, you must make note of the damages on the delivery so that they can be properly addressed. Please notify our Customer Service of the refusal.
- If you find out that only a part of an item is damaged, you may also accept the order, note of the damages on the delivery receipt, and contact us during working hours. In this way, we will be able to replace damaged parts and send the item(s) to you free of charge.
- After signing the delivery receipt informing of the shortage or damage of the item(s), do not forget to request a copy of the delivery receipt from the delivery agent. In order for us to track the order back to the warehouse or vendor, we recommend that you take down the freight company’s name and truck number.
- In case you find damage or defects after delivery, you may contact our Customer Service within 24 hours. We will try to resolve the issue right away.
- Free delivery is possible if it is indicated on the product pages.
- S3 Stores has contracts with hundreds of warehouse facilities throughout the US and Canada
- Special note for Canadian Customers: check it out here to estimate the total cost of importing the product from the US into Canada. Please note that estimated and actual charges may vary. S3 Stores is not responsible for this.
- Delivery rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
- We do our best to estimate shipping charges as accurate as possible. However, additional charges may apply. If such is the case our Customer Service specialist will contact you to confirm final costs and totals before shipping.