Paasche DC200 Mini Makeup Compressor with Battery and Charger
Paasche Airbrush Company is one of the best manufacturers throughout the world, famous for its goods for art and other hobbies. To be more specific, the company produces a large variety of equipment for art studios or home use, as for professionals, and beginners. In short, Paasche goods are suitable for all people, regardless of their skill level. Our store offers a full assortment of Paasche items, including spray booths and airbrushes. Moreover, you’ll find air compressors for lots of applications like tanning, painting, nail art, and food coloring. If you want a powerful and easy-to-operate device, you should definitely visit our online store. As mentioned above, we sell various compressors for airbrush painting which you can apply for any hobby. For those who adore doing makeup or want to learn this practice, we may offer the Paasche DC200 Mini Makeup Compressor. The reasons, why it’s worth paying attention to, are described below.
Reasons to Choose Paasche DC200 Makeup Air Compressor
- At first, we would like to draw your attention to the small of this item. Thanks to the compactness, you can carry the compressor like anywhere without getting tired. Unlike devices designed for spacious salons or studios, the DC200 model is ideal for home use as it can fit a small table or even a nightstand. You can place the device beside you and it won’t interfere with your work. Thus, you’ll be able to focus totally on your activity.
- Secondly, this airbrush compressor is lightweight, it is only under one kilo. However, the small size doesn’t affect the working capacity of the device, ensuring the perfect result of the work.
- Thirdly, you won’t worry about whether you have plugged in the compressor or not, as it is equipped with the battery. At the same time, when the battery is out of charge, you’ve got the charger to bring the motor to life. Thus, you can plug the item into a socket like a standard airbrush compressor. The battery-powered motor provides the mobility of the air makeup compressor, so it can be taken anywhere.
- Fourthly, the DC200 model is ideal for makeup or nail art because its pressure is enough for applying cosmetics or nail polish. To do that, we recommend that you should use one of our airbrushes: RG-3S, JM-1S or TG-SET. Please, note that the compressor won’t operate with a siphon feed airbrush for technical reasons.
Main Features of DC200 Makeup Compressor
- Silent Running;
- Compact and Lightweight;
- Battery Powered Compressor;
- Battery Life: 45-60 Minutes;
- Charger for Plugging into a Socket;
- Auto Shutoff Function;
- Bleeder-type Regulator;
- Adjustable Airbrush Holder;
- Makeup and Nail Art Applications.
Technical Characteristics of DC200 Compressor
- Airbrush Head 0.5mm or less
- Electric Current: 1.6 Amps
- Delivers 5-20 PSI
- Voltage: 110-120 Volts / 60Hz
- Product Weight: 3 lbs (1.33 kg)
- Product Dimensions: 9” x 7” x 3”
In the user manual, you’ll find the full safety information, regarding the DC200 air compressor use.
- Do not damage or dislocate the battery by yourself, as it can burst, releasing poisonous substances. Be careful while using the battery and contact with a specialist in emergency case.
- Never use the device with wet hands, especially when it is plugged in because you can get a shock.
- Do not spray hazardous, explosive or flammable substances, because the item and recommended airbrushes are unfit for toxic materials.
- Keep away from kids and do not allow them to play with the compressor as they can get some injuries.
Please, read the user manual carefully and get complete information about the main parts of the compressor and how to operate the device.